History

OMAG was founded in 1948 as Ostfriesischen Maschinen und Gerätebau GmbH and was involved in the construction and repair of machinery and equipment.
After the production of agricultural machinery such as potato harvesters, thick matter pumps, etc. was discontinued, OMAG began with the production of slab presses and machines for hollow block production.
This was followed by small stationary concrete block machines with various useful working surfaces.
As the competition mainly offered mobile floor pavers, OMAG was one of the market leaders for stationary machines.

Today, OMAG Service GmbH, under the management of Jakob Weets, has a state-of-the-art machine park and over 70 employees. At the Emden site, a high level of vertical integration ensures maximum quality.

 

Manufacturing

The systems we develop are built in our modern, fully-equipped production facilities in Emden. Before delivery, the plant components are completely assembled in the workshops, the control system is parameterised and extensively tested.

After the test phase, the systems are prepared for shipment. As far as possible, plant components are dismantled and packed in containers. The machine,the elevator and lowerator are shipped as special goods. The components are received and assembled on site by our commissioning team.